Early Bird Rate – $995.00 per person – Expires 2/26/2021
Regular Rate – $1050.00 per person – After 2/26/2021
Class times are as follows (please be sure to note your proper time zone):
Wednesday – 10am to 7pm ET (9am-6pm CT, 8am-5 pm MT, 7am-4pm PT)
Thursday – 10am to 7pm ET (9am-6pm CT, 8am-5 pm MT, 7am-4pm PT)
The Certified Ambulance Compliance Officer (CACO) course has been specifically developed for compliance officers of ambulance services and billing agencies. Compliance Officers are key leaders in the organization who:
- Develop, implement and monitor the agency's compliance program
- Write and monitor policies
- Organize and conduct compliance training, and
- Investigate and handle internal and external reports of compliance concerns
Your compliance officer needs to have the proper training and expertise to do the job right. The Certified Ambulance Compliance Officer (CACO) course has been specifically developed for ambulance services and billing agencies.
The course will prepare your current or prospective ambulance compliance officer to:
- Effectively train employees
- Proactively monitor compliance
- Conduct internal audits
- Respond to external audits
- Ensure your agency is compliant in areas such as reimbursement, pricing, contracting, privacy, security and human resources.
Don't miss this opportunity for your organization to strengthen its compliance focus by adding a Certified Ambulance Compliance Officer to your staff.
If you are registered and paid in full by February 26,2021 for any NAAC Live 2021 Course, you’ll be entered for a chance to win a FREE future 2021 XI or abc360 Conference Registration
NEED CEUS? Register for XI or abc360 Virtual – click HERE
XI – April 27, 2021
abc360 – April 28-29, 2021