The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) just released a Final Rule that will bring significant changes to the Physician Certification Statement (PCS) rules and initiate the long-awaited Ambulance Data Collection System. The PCS revisions and the data collection initiative start on January 1, 2020.
In this webinar, we explain everything you need to know about the new PCS changes and the Ambulance Data Collection System.
- Receive a free copy of PWW’s newly revised PCS form for 2020
- Find out what the new distinction between physician and non-physician certification statement means
- Learn how to navigate the Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection Instrument
- Discover how to report cost and revenue data for their specific agency
- Find out how to look up their agency for the data collection requirements
- Get the opportunity to ask questions of the industry experts about the changes