The on-site hosted CADS course can be brought to your organization for one flat fee of $7,000. Our EMS attorneys come on-site to your location and in about 5 hours, your whole staff will be trained, tested and certified in EMS Documentation.
Important information about CADS Hosted Events:
- A deposit of $5,000* is due at the time of booking the Course and signing a CADS Hosted Agreement. The remaining balance, plus the expenses listed below, will be billed following Course completion.
- In addition to the instructional fee, the Host is responsible to pay travel expenses, which will be billed at cost, for no more than two (2) NAAC representatives. Travel expenses include airfare (coach class), rental car (economy class), lodging, meals, and parking.
- The flat fee covers up to fifty (50) participants to attend the Course. In the event that Host desires more than 50 individuals to attend the Course, the Host may:
- Pay an additional fee of $50 per person for all persons in excess of 50 (maximum limits may apply).
- Or the Host may choose to schedule a second Course day. If the second Course day is scheduled on consecutive days with the first, the fee for the second Course day shall be discounted to $6,500.
For more information, e-mail NAAC at j.leet@AmbulanceCompliance.com or call us at 877-765-6222
*Deposit may vary based on number of days of training requested.