I. POLICY OVERVIEW
The NAAC website is a news, information, CEU tracking and eCommerce site. By using the NAAC website, purchasing products or services, or engaging with NAAC in any way, you consent to the collection of information and use of that information as described in this policy.
II. POLICY DETAILS
A. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- NAAC gathers information provided through optional, voluntary submissions that include, but are not limited to, purchasing courses, CEUs or NAAC products, participating in surveys, submitting questions or comments, or requesting information.
- A user’s computer hardware or software information may be automatically collected by NAAC . This information may include: IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website address. This information allows NAAC to better tailor its services to its customers and prospective customers.
B. NAAC MAY USE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- To operate its website and deliver the services its customers have requested (i.e. certification and recertification assistance and information).
- To inform customers of other products or services available from NAAC and its affiliates.
- To contact you via survey to conduct research about current services or future services that may be offered.
- To help perform statistical analysis, send email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. NAAC may share personal information with trusted partners for any of the aforementioned services. All trusted partners are prohibited from using NAAC’s customer personal information except to provide these services to NAAC .
- Without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal process served on NAAC .
- Protect and defend the rights of NAAC’s property.
- Protect the personal safety of NAAC users or the public.
C. NAAC WILL NOT:
- Sell rent or lease personal information to third parties.
- Users may unsubscribe from any or all communications from by contacting NAAC Customer Service via email (CustomerServices@AmbulanceCompliance.com) or by telephone (877-765-6222).
E. MONITORING, EVALUATION AND REVISION
- NAAC will monitor and evaluate this policy on an on-going basis and will revise the policy as needed.