The game-changing new air ambulance provisions will take effect in 2022. In this comprehensive national EMS law webinar, PWW will cover these and other critical topics:
- What ambulance services are covered under the new law?
- Do insurers have to pay providers directly, or can they pay the patient?
- What are the billing limitations, and will they apply to emergency and non-emergency services alike?
- How does the new Independent Dispute Resolution (IDR) process work, and what if I don’t like the result?
- How long does an IDR determination establish my rates?
- Does an IDR determination apply only to one claim, or all my claims?
- What are the timeframes for the open negotiation period and the IDR process spelled out in the new law?
- What documentation and data will be required to support our rate requests when we go through the IDR process?
- What do ground ambulance services have to know about the new law, and what comes next?
This webinar recording tackles these questions – and many more – during this crucial webinar event.